DAWN & DUSK DUO Bodywash Cleanser
A creamy, light-weight formulation that cleanses the skin without stripping leaving it hydrated & moisturised. It is ph balanced & is made from cleansing agents made from coconut derivatives hence it is gentle on the skin.
Most products are made for face & hair which is only 22% of our skin. We want to focus on the remaining 78% too - hence we formulated an effective CLEANSER from the face to the toes keeps it hydrated, exfoliated & nourished.
Fragrance - Dawn (Morning)
This fragrance is for Citrus lovers with energising notes of Orange Blossom, Bergamot with the hearty Indian Tuberose, Vanilla & White musk
Fragrance - Dusk (Evening)
A Warm and gourmand Amber Floral fragrance with notes of Lavender and Vanilla with Black Currant, Amber & Musk